Are you an animal lover? You will have to bring the little ones and come hear Sammamish Library storyteller, Sara, talk about animals at the Market. She will be on stage from approximately 4:30 to 5 p.m. under the Commons Pergula. As usual, our Kids activities will match the animal theme.
Other highlights for the Market on Wednesday, Aug. 6 include:
- At 5:15 p.m. – Jazz in the Corner will perform.
- Stroll through the Sammamish Farmers Market to see the colorful sights of fresh veggie’s, orchard fruit and berries; catch the aroma of our street food and bakeries.
- New vendor this week: Italian soda’s to add to the summer-time homemade ice-cream and shaved ice.
- Have you tried the balsamic vinegar and oil choices which will enhance any salad and entrée’? Your Market Manager found a favorite, marinating chicken skewers in Gustoblende’s Coconut White Balsamic. This flavor also makes a great salad dressing. Just mix with Canola Oil and Dijon Mustard.
- Did you know that Alvarez Farms has corn and peanuts fresh from the farm?
- Enjoy the night out Wednesday with family and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00pm at the Sammamish Commons and Farmers Market.