Dance, clap and stomp to the music of Ian Dobson this Wednesday at the Farmers Market from 4 to 8 p.m. Ian will perform from 5 – 7pm.
Other items of interest will include,
- Big House BBQ returns along with our regulars for dinner.
- A focus on our children this week with entertainment and safe firework patriotic painting.
- What is better than fresh picked, in-season food? You will find tomatoes now, with cucumbers, green beans, onions, garlic, salad greens and more, brought direct from the farm.
- Colorful berries are ready for your 4th of July dessert decorating and beat the heat by adding berries to your cold beverages and smoothies.
- We still have cherries and apricots and gluten free baked goods, artisan bread by Proven and the goodies at Georgia’s Bakery.
It's a good week to meet us at the Market, Wednesday, July 1, 4 – 8pm, at City Hall Plaza!