This week at the Sammamish Farmer’s Market, join Miss Sara for family story time from 4 to 4:45 p.m., thanks to the King County Library.
- Crafts for kids will be close by at the Kid’s Activity Booth.
- Pick up your fresh produce including corn and a wide selection of berries and fruit.
- Spice on Curve will offer tasty Indian food, including vegetarian and vegan for all you non-meat lovers out there!
- SCC President, Bob Toomey will be on lead with his band, “Shades of Blue” beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Master Gardeners are back with answers to your plant/tree questions.
Our volunteers and vendors are working hard to bring you a great gathering place. Please help by keeping things clean and placing all waste/recyclable materials in the on-site receptacles. Come out to City Hall Plaza and meet your neighbors at the Farmers Market, every Wednesday from 4 to 8 p.m.!