This article remains for archival purposes only. Due to the passage of time, some elements in the article may no longer be accurate or relevant.
Release Date: Jul. 21, 2015
It's going to be another great Wednesday at the Farmers Market! Please drop by City Hall Plaza between 4 and 8 p.m.
- From 4 to 5 p.m., Ms. Sara presents stories and songs about healthy food and summertime for toddlers.
- At 5 p.m., Heaven & Earth will present the musical sounds of the 60’s
- All farmers will be in attendance, including Windy N Ranch with organic meat and duck eggs
New this week!
- Peaches and plums
- Dr. Trujillo, Orthodontics with an interactive booth
- Non-profit booths for Sammamish Community Wildlife Habitat and Washington Native Plant Society
See you at the Farmers Market!