This Wednesday from 4 to 8 p.m., things are going to be hopping at the Farmers Market:
- Family Story time with Miss Sara from 4 to 5 p.m. She'll be presenting an interactive musical story following by bubbles.
- Entertainment: Larry Murante’s folk stories put to song with energetic upbeat folk/rock style music. Larry was discovered by one of our committee members who heard him in Redmond. He is new this year, so come out and enjoy!
- More Entertainment: Sammamish Pediatric Dentistry will be bringing a magician to delight all ages. 4:45 – 7:30 pm at their booth
- Fardell and Martin Family Farms bringing you the best in peaches, plums, nectarines and apricots picked fresh that day
- This is peak season for most vegetables, giving you a wide variety of healthy food.
- Red Barn Farm is back with their eggs
Remember – all of our food comes direct from the farms with their farmer representing them. All food is very fresh and we do not allow re-selling from other farm cold-storage. Farmers are happy to educate you about their farm practices. Meet you at the City Hall Plaza Wednesday, 4 to 8 p.m.