From 4 to 8 p.m. this Wednesday, the Farmers Market at City Hall Plaza will celebrate sustainable practices every family should think about. This special theme is sponsored by the Sammamish Plateau Water & Sewer District and Republic Services. Other highlights include:
- Entertainment by the Double Bars
- Storytime with Miss Sara from 4 to 4:45 p.m.
- Active Kid’s Activity Booth offering Origami
- Windy N Ranch back with a variety of organic meat, duck and chicken eggs
- Farm booths with in-season veggies, orchard fruit and berries to satisfy every palette and menu.
- Recipe cards at the Info booth
It's a great day to meet at the Market! See you from 4 to 8 p.m. at City Hall Plaza.