It's going to be a great day at the Farmers Market:
- 4p.m. - Story-time with Miss Sara.
- 4:45 – 5:30 p.m. - Seashell Music Together for toddlers
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. - Flute Choir
- Check out our new vendor specialties, tasty sauces from “In My Grandma’s Kitchen” and Salsa from “Nino Blanco Foods.”
- Have you noticed our other bakery, Proven Bread bringing the artisian bread you have been asking for?
- Windy N Ranch is back with duck eggs and a variety of organic meat.
- Seattle Tilth and MOPs from Mary Queen of Peace will be here to answer your questions.
- August is the peak season to find a large variety of fresh picked direct farm produce.
Meet you at the Market on Wednesday, Aug. 19, 4 – 8 p.m. at the City Hall Plaza!