As great players and big crowds enjoy Sahalee Country Club this week, residents should keep a few things in mind.
- Tournament play runs from Thursday, June 9, until Sunday, June 12.
- Spectator parking for the Championship will be at King County’s Marymoor Park. Shuttle busses will bring spectators to the Championship via Redmond-Fall City Road NE and entering the Championship grounds off Sahalee Way NE.
- The PGA parking signs along 228th Avenue are for tournament staff, vendors and others associated with the tournament.
- In an effort control traffic patterns and create the safest environment possible, law enforcement will be implementing speed restrictions near Sahalee Country Club.
- Walk-ins will not be allowed from outside the gates of Sahalee Estates and stopping, parking and dropping off will be strictly prohibited.
The KPMG Women’s PGA Championship team has worked closely with the city of Sammamish and local law enforcement to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for spectators and residents of Sammamish. For more information about the tournament, please click on the link below.