Beaver Lake Park is an 83 acre park in the southeast section of the City. The park was transferred to the City from King County in January 2003.
Currently Beaver Lake Park contains a large pavilion and lodge with public restrooms on the east side of the park, three ball fields, an off leash area, a picnic shelter, play structure and restrooms on the west side.
These two areas are separated by forested area in the middle of the park.
Beaver Lake Park Picnic Shelters - 2526 244th Ave SE
Lodge at Beaver Lake - 25201 SE 24th Street
Beaver Lake Park Fields [Natural Turf] - 2526 244th Ave
The park also has 1900 lineal feet of shoreline along Beaver Lake on the east end of the park. Over the past few years, incremental improvements have been made at the park on an as needed basis. The motivation for the master plan is to look at the park as a whole in a comprehensive manner through a process which involves the Sammamish Community.
The City of Sammamish has many rental facilities available for your use and enjoyment.
A completed application is
needed to reserve a facility, field or shelter. An online applications is available or fill out an application at City Hall.
Once your application is submitted, a staff member will be in touch to finalize and confirm your rental.
Please contact the facility rental desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.295.0730 for more information and to
check availability. The rental desk is staffed Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm. Ask about our non-profit & last-minute discounts.
From Issaquah / I-90
- Take exit #15 (Lake Sammamish State Park).
- Turn left and go over the freeway onto the Renton/Issaquah Road, which becomes SE
- Follow past Costco, the Fed Ex depot, and the 76/Brown Bear station.
- At the signal, turn left onto E. Lake Sammamish Parkway. Continue about one mile.
- Turn right onto SE 43rd Way, which becomes SE 228th Ave.
- Continue about 1.5 miles up the hill to SE 24th Street.
- Turn right at intersection of SE 24th and continue following signs to Beaver Lake Park.
From Redmond / SR 520
- Turn right onto Sahalee Way at the Gray Barn Nursery.
- Sahalee Way becomes 228th Avenue NE.
- Continue several miles past Sahalee Golf Course, Sammamish Library, and Skyline High School.
- Turn left at the intersection of SE 24th Street and continue following signs to Beaver Lake Park.