City of Sammamish - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information & Resources
According to the National Weather Service we've got a wet couple days on tap. A few sprinkles this afternoon, then showers increase to steady rain in the evening. This this continues through early Wednesday morning.
Rain breaks to showers late Wednesday morning and there may be a dry break early afternoon before a new round of steady rain moves in late afternoon. This band of rain will break into showers Wednesday evening with occasional showers persisting during the overnight hours.
SSW winds look gusty on Wednesday afternoon with gusts up to 30 mph expected. Due to trees still being nearly at full sail, there is an increased concern for wind damage and ponding of water on roads due to clogged storm drains during steady rain.
A few storm-related reminders for the days ahead:
1. Report power outages to Puget Sound Energy. You can do this online, with their app or by phone.https://www.pse.com/outage/verify-address
2. If you need to report an urgent Public Works issue after hours, such as a tree down blocking a public road, please call 425.295.0700.
3. Report non-urgent Public Works matters at https://www.sammamish.us/how-do-i/my-sammamish-fix-it/
4. To report downed power lines, call PSE at 888-225-5773 or 911.
5. Do not use social media to report emergencies.
6. Check out our winter weather preparedness guide: https://www.sammamish.us/…/emergenc…/winter-storm-readiness/
Be safe out there, Sammamishians!
News & Events